When changing your managed services provider, does the service transition seem too long, too hard and too costly?
With ITSM Lite, you get great value. We fund a 3-day service transition, whilst you only pay a fixed price per year for a level of support that fits your needs.
ITSM Lite is available today and is the perfect solution for supplementing an in-house team with additional resource or deeper level of technical skills. It offers you a cost-effective way of retaining essential technical skills compared to the cost of employing people especially for infrequently used technologies. ITSM Lite is also the ideal solution for service management of non business critical systems, non critical element of a service, small systems or a slice of a larger service. Choose ITSM Lite if you have a restricted budget or entry level requirements.
The initial phase will be a short take-on of the support, covering:
- Familiarisation with the service and specific configuration of the supported components
- Set up of remote access to the customer system
- Basic definition of the processes to be followed for the service
- Collation of any relevant documentation, test scripts etc
- Implementation of any system monitoring or healthcheck scripts necessary
- Creation of a Service level Agreement
The ongoing support for the required components will comprise:
- Support service to an agreed SLA
- Ensuring support / configuration documentation is kept up to date
- Ensuring appropriate numbers of staff are retained with the appropriate technical and system knowledge required to meet the SLA
- Management of risks and issues
- Continual Service improvement
- Periodic service reporting and reviews
The "Lite" service is primarily aimed at the technologies listed below, however other technologies not listed can be discussed for suitability for this type of support.
The "Lite" service is designed to be flexible and can be used for all or any parts of a fully managed service. For example:
Smart421 is a specialist provider of agile application management services, supporting complex business critical systems since 1994. The application support services are aligned to ITIL processes and certified to ISO 20000 standards and are tailored to an individual customer's requirements. With total commitment to customer service and quality of service, a comprehensive, structured Service Management Methodology underpins a complete application support and maintenance service.
- Incident management - break/fix
- Problem management - root cause analysis
- Monitoring - pro-active measurement of system behaviour and any subsequent tuning
- Capacity Management
- Bespoke code changes
- Support for a specific technology
To arrange a 45 minute introduction at your office or via conference call to discuss how ITSM Lite can help you, please contact us today.