Organisations are increasingly focussing on core competencies and outsourcing more of their operational and support processes. At the same time, the level of complexity in IT continues to increase, requiring companies to invest in ever wider skills coverage. These trends mean that outsourcing the support and management of applications can provide compelling benefits.
Smart421 manages business critical systems for large enterprises including O2, Aviva, Virgin Atlantic Airways, Suffolk Life, Orange, Pearson Fronter and Emirates.
Working with Smart421 you can benefit from:
We have an impressive renewal track record.
- Increased operational efficiency and quality through use of best practice processes
- Access to wide range of technical experts
- Economies of scale provided by a service based approach
- A service definition focussed on business driven Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Reduced risk of reliance on key staff
- Reduced supplier base through Smart421's supplier management