Technical Architecture / Business Analysis
Our Customers continually tell us how much they appreciate the ability to ‘flex’ their own teams with highly qualified specialists able to ‘hit the road running’.
Smart421 has a pool of Technical Architects and Business Analysts with the skills and experience necessary to accelerate and optimise operational cost of your projects and work packages.
- Smart421 Technical Architects are highly skilled across IBM, Java and Microsoft technologies with specialists in design from enterprise to component level
- Smart421 Business Analysts are experienced across a number of industry sectors with a strong methods capability and expertise at linking business and IT communities to achieve successful projects
Smart421 architects and analysts are carefully selected for their abilities, experience and approach. They rotate within broader practices within Smart421 to enable them to tap into the collective experience of our full intellectual and technical competencies.
Whereas every engagement is unique, Smart421 has been able to develop and apply a set reusable frameworks and assets to support many of its engagements. This means you benefit from a substantial wealth of real-world knowledge applied each time you engage us.
We have a compelling track record solving diverse problems, such as:
- Lack of skills to adopt a new technology or to staff up for a complex programme or to successfully perform a proof of concept (e.g. EA, SOA, ESB, integration, innovation)
- Support for a project that a review or governance has shown to be at risk of failing to deliver or to achieve its stated benefits
- Complex systems landscape resulting from mergers & acquisitions suffering a high total cost of ownership (TCO) and low system agility
- A desire to increase the formality of project or development processes through the adoption of methods, modelling or other best practices
Smart421’s vision is a long term relationship as one of your trusted partners.
We look forward to demonstrating our capabilities:
- A pragmatic delivery-focused approach built on understanding what the client truly needs whilst working within the project’s constraints
- Risk mitigation, the ability to innovate or achieve complex programmes with the correct support achieving real business advantages
- Reduced TCO of software through building the right solution better designed and architected the first time
For more information on Technical Architects and Business Analysts, please Contact Us.