Working with clients in highly competitive sectors such as financial services, insurance, telecommunications and utilities, Smart421 uses the industry-standard TOGAF
(The Open Group Architecture Framework) method to create and maintain Enterprise Architectures. Smart421 are an active voting member of the Open Group with a number of certified TOGAF practitioners.
By using Smart421 to embed an Enterprise Architecture process in their organisations, our clients:
Smart421's approach is iterative in order to ensure business value is derived early and frequently, with a cycle time measured in weeks rather than months. We measure success not in terms of documents or models produced - but in terms of positive impact on the business.
- Know what their existing IT estate is today
- Know how it supports their business goals
- Know what the roadmap is for that IT estate
- Make better IT investment decisions
- Have an Enterprise Architecture process that is open, vendor-neutral and sustainable
An organisation's Enterprise Architecture will commonly involve a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) approach, and so this dovetails neatly with Smart421's SOA
Smart421 offers the following Enterprise Architecture services:
- Enterprise Architecture consultancy - as an accelerator, a set of templates are used for the deliverables produced from the process
- Enterprise Architecture maturity assessment - is your organisation's process effective? Most importantly, is it having a positive effect on your business?