Data Centre Architectural Principles
A consulting engagement, developing, documenting and communicating a Storage Strategy concisely and effectively to ensure progression to the customer's vision.
Architectural Principles become the 'guiding lights' influencing all storage and data related decisions.
Medium to Large organisations:
- Without a Data Management or Storage Strategy
- Unsure of how to develop their storage infrastructure and processes
- About to procure new storage infrastructure
- Embarking on major change, such as Data Centre move, migrations, technology refresh
This engagement directly addresses common pain points and issues such as:
- Lack of IT and Business alignment in storage management
- Business case justification for storage procurement needs a supporting strategic vision
- Data currently stored on inappropriate 'tier' of storage
- Need to ensure application criticality is aligned to storage infrastructure
IT and business collaboration ensures a strategy is developed which all buy into and strategic and tactical storage decisions are subsequently made in this predictable context